Treviewer is a research based website and an affiliate of numerous products listed in the website. The content and products are developed and managed by group of authors, researchers and an editor in chief referred to as (we, us and our). Some of the products and adverts listed from our clients provide us with a commission hence we may earn from them, but the partners have responsibility for their product and service quality.
- Private information collection
We may compile your personal information (that can include your name, telephone number, postal and email addresses among other information) while you are using our website. However, you may decide not to submit your personal information. However, if you should choose not submit your personal information, you may not be granted access to certain products or information.
- Cookies of web browsers
- Use of collected information
The personal information collected from you may be used or the following reasons;
- Provide you with information and services that you have requested
- Regularly send updates to you on event information,
- Publicity material and many others that you have agreed to receive
- Verification of your identity
- Provide assistance if you forget your password or username
- Update or improve our website and products
- Respond to your inquiries and communicate with you
- Modification of our website to meet your requirements
- Disclosure of the obtained information
- Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Acceptance of the terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.